Monday, June 8, 2009

Starting my own business

I am thinking of starting up my own photography business. To get started I am offering an introductory special. Here are the prices:

*$40 per hour on location session fee (there will be an additional fee if I drove out of the city limits)

*You will have the option of getting your photos on a disc for $10 or you may purchase your own memory card for me to use in my camera and then you may take it when we are finished.

*If you want me to go through all of the photos and choose the best ones and have them printed for you then that will be an additional $20 plus the cost of the printing.



I am also offering a referral program. If you refer 3 other people to me then your session fee will be free. This will be offered through August 2009.

* I will take a wide variety of photos including color, sepia tone, and black and whites.

*Families having fun!
*Children playing and posing!
*Senior pictures!
*Anyone else wanting to have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment